Friday, April 8, 2011

Dermatology adventure

I  broke down and went to a dermatologist after battling  chin acne for 2 YEARS on my own.  Yea, I'm stubborn. I tried to do it on my own! The dermatologist "nurse" was REALLY TAN.  I'm like, WTF, isn't the sun bad for you?  She looked dissapprovingly at me and says,"so what is your product you use daily?"  I'm like, um, I've tried toothpaste.nail polish remover, nail polish,  salt, otc acne creams, compound W, you name it.. and gosh darn it, wouldn't you know, none of it worked!  I tried to be jovial and  she looked at me like I was crazy.  You can't say I didn't try.  She gave me a sad look then  asked if I had rashes, and I responded no.  It's cystic chin acne due to impending menopause I blurted out.    Geez, I gotta diagnose too, lady??  She asked me if I still had my period.  Ooh, she's trying to say I'm old?   The heavily accented doctor came in, asked me if I was Polish, and told me to lift my chin up. He did not touch my face. He also asked me about rashes.  After 5 seconds, they left the room and conspired a plan.  The tan lady came back and gave me a sample of something.  And......BYE!!    They don't want to deal with people like me. Bigger fish to fry I suppose.   I put some compound W back on it later.  That's what's in that Proactive acne stuff I hear.  I also hear from some people that menopause is a bitch.  For me, it's not that bad.  Besides being vengeful, I enjoy wearing less clothes and loving my rubenesque figure and teen age looking skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment