Saturday, March 26, 2011

saturday night pizza rolls and the guys

I sell himalayan kittens as a side job.  It is utterly amazing how many people call for these beautiful creatures.  What started as a lark is growing into more.  Seems in this day and age, people need pets more than ever.  Plus, I am reasonably priced.    A furry wee little fluffball to ease their worries.  My favorite sound in the world is a cat purring.  Truly lowers the blood pressure and woos your soul.

  Hubby, Jack and I are having some late night pizza rolls and goodies in a bit.  Those guys love video games.  I try my hardest to watch them and occassionally play, but my heart is not in it and they know it.  But, I know I need to go into my boy's world and not expect him to understand mine.  It is only then that we will speak the same language.

Been thinking of my Mother a lot lately.  She passed away from alzheimers almost 2 years ago.  Now I know what it is to truly love someone and grieve that gut wrenching sadness that eats at my bones every single day.  I've been to funerals before and was sad, but Mom and I were so close.  Grief is like a wound that never heals.  Bless you Mom.  Life goes on and I will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment